Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the APM
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
Candidates are supplied with all the resources and materials they will need.
How much are the exams?
The APM Introductory Certificate examination is included in the overall course cost.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Candidates are not required to study prior to attending this course.
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course
How long is the course?
This course is for 2 days
What is included in the course?
Courseware Folder APM Body of Knowledge 5th Edition Course Manual Certificate APMP Certificate exam Experienced Instructor Refreshments
What is the experience of the instructor delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
This 2-day APM Introductory Certificate course will provide individuals with a comprehensive overview of all the aspects of Project Management. Candidates will learn all about the tools, processes, and techniques of Project Management. Candidates will develop the appropriate skills to successfully deploy a project in their organisation.
The Benefits of the APM Introductory Certificate:
- Cover an extensive range of Project Management essentials
- Increase your existing Project Management skills and knowledge
- Become a competent and capable Project Manager
- Understand how all elements of Project Management link and how they fit into one environment.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn about Project Management and want to learn about the principles.
- 1 hour exam.
- 60 multiple choice questions.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Approach
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Project Organisation Structure
- Detailed Planning
- Project Reporting and Reviews
- Project Lifecycle
- Gantt Chart
- Critical Path Analysis
- People Management and Teams
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Business Case
- Methods and Procedures
- Project Management Plan
- Breakdown Structures
- Project Context
- Change/Configuration Management
- Monitoring and Control
- Courseware Folder
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th Edition Course Manual
- APMP Certificate exam
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic