Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the APM
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
Candidates will be supplied with their own courseware folder, the official APM Body of Knowledge 5th Edition Course Manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are athe exams?
The APMP Certificate examination is included in the overall course cost.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
It is recommended that candidates have the APM Body of Knowledge and APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide.
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
Candidates are required to complete work each night which will be set by the instructor.
How long is the course?
This course is 5 days long.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
MSP Training APMP Certificate (PMQ)
The APMP training course provided by MSP lasts for 5 days and is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge required to achieve the APMP Project Management Qualification. This course by APM will teach individuals about project management concepts, budgeting and cost management, conflict management, communication and leadership.
The Benefits of the APMP Certificate:
- Cover an extensive range of Project Management essentials
- Increase your existing Project Management skills and knowledge
- Become a competent and capable Project Manager
- Understand how all elements of Project Management link and how they fit into one environment.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who are interested in Project Management.
- It is recommended that candidates have the APM Body of Knowledge and APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide.
- 3 hour exam
- Written exam with a total of 16 questions of which candidates must answer 10
- This course will consist of 5 days and the exam will take place on the last day.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- Introduction to Project Management
- The process of negotiation
- Project Initiators
- Management of People
- Planning Tools
- Extended Project Lifecycle
- Handover and Closeout
- Starting up a Project Conception
- Monitoring and Control
- Stakeholder Management
- Organisation and Structure
- Management Systems
- Types of contractual arrangement and methods of supplier reimbursement
- Project Organisations
- Roles and responsibilities
- Investment Appraisal
- Scope Management
- Benefit Realisation Review
What do MSP provide?
At MSP we provide all of our APMP courses at state of the art modern venues which have the equipment and facilities needed to help you pass the course. Our experienced instructors help to create carefully designed courses with instructive, detailed and engaging sessions that provide candidates with the required knowledge to pass the APMP exam at the end.
How do we provide our courses?
Our courses at MSP can be taken by three methods which are classroom, online and onsite. All of these methods are designed to provide candidates with a flexible option that caters to them, online is our most flexible option and allows the user to study and complete the course from the comfort of their own home.
Why take courses with MSP?
At MSP our courses have high exam pass rates and receive positive feedback from our delegates, we constantly update our courses based on feedback and new information to ensure that we provide up to date business skills.
- Courseware Folder
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th Edition Course Manual
- APMP certificate exam
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course