Is this course accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS)
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
What do you provide me on the course?
Courseware Folder Exams Certificate Experienced Instructor Refreshments
Does the course include exams?
This course includes the Business Analysis exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the Business Analysis exam?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
What is the structure of the exam?
1 hour written exam with a pass mark of 50% Open book exam There will be a focus on Business Analysis Techniques
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts.
Business Analysis Training
This 3-day BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course will provide individuals with all the knowledge they will require in order to successfully pass the BSC Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
The Benefits of the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice:
- Candidates will be fully prepared for the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice Examination.
- Develop knowledge on the essential techniques required for strategic analysis.
- Learn all about the role of the business analyst and what it involves.
- This course is a specialist module in the BCS Systems Development Diploma.
- Gain an overview of the approach of business analysis.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn about Business Analysis.
- 1 hour written exam with a pass mark of 50%
- Open book exam
- There will be a focus on Business Analysis Techniques
Candidates will prepare for the BCS Business Analysis Practice exam which will take place on the third day.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- Project Discipline for Business Analysis Studies
- Understanding the strategic context
- Analysing stakeholder perspectives
- Understanding the Situation and Issues
- Making the business case
- Identifying potential solutions
- Analysing and modelling business activities
- Courseware Folder
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic