Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
Candidates are provided with all the resources and materials they will need for this course.
How much are the exams?
Foundation & Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Candidates are recommended to read the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook (it is only necessary to read the first chapter).
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
Candidates will be required to pass the foundation exam before going onto the practitioner exam.
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
This course is 5 days long.
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
Candidates will be provided with work each evening which they will be required to finish. All work will be set by the instructor.
Change Management Training
This 5-day Change Management Foundation & Practitioner course is fully accredited by APMG and includes the Change Management Foundation & Practitioner exams. Candidates will learn how to achieve high performance by enhancing individual and team dynamics.
The Benefits of the Change Management Foundation & Practitioner:
- Candidates will be able to deal successfully with change, maintain commitment, and bring them together through the change process.
- Learn exactly how change needs to be adapted.
- Delay the risk of failure during change implementation.
- Understand your organisation and change through models.
- Understand the risk factors when introducing change.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn about managing or learning about organisational change.
- Candidates are recommended to read the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook (it is only necessary to read the first chapter).
- 40 minute exam
- 60 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%
- There are 5 trial questions included that do not add to the total score
- Closed book exam
- Exam lasts for 2 ½ hours
- Open book exam
- 4 objective testing questions with 20 marks each with a pass mark of 50%
- Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam which will take place on the third day.
- For the remainder of the course candidates will prepare for and take the Practitioner exam.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- Developing effective change teams
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes
- Understanding the impact of change
- Getting buy-in; dealing with individual and organisational resistance
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
- Understanding and managing others through changes
- Getting more creative with change solutions
- Courseware Folder
- Making Sense of Change Management Manual
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic