Is this course accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG)
What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with a courseware folder, pre-course work in the form of 'An Introductory Overviw of ITIL v3' (sent electronically), ITIL Foundation exam, official certificate and refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
Candidates are supplied with all resources and materials
Do you suggest I study prior to attending?
We strongly advise that you study the pre-course material that we send to you via email prior to attending. We advise that this pre-course work will take approximately 10-15 hours to complete.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
This 3-day intensive ITIL Foundation course is designed to provide students with the required knowledge of key elements, concepts, and terminology. Candidates will be equipped with everything they will need in order to pass the ITIL Exam. Once candidates have passed the Foundation exam, they will then be able to continue onto higher levels of the ITIL qualification.
The Benefits of the ITIL Foundation:
- Gain an introduction of what ITIL is and how it is implemented in the workplace.
- Improvement of productivity and use of skills.
- Be able to manage/deliver an IT Service which is tailored to meet the needs of the business.
- Understand the entire ITIL scheme in great detail.
- Enhances the competitive edge of Directors, IT Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Gain a valued approach to best practice methodology.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who want to learn about ITIL and pass the Foundation Exam.
- There is a pass mark of 65%
- The exam lasts for One Hour
- The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
This course will cover the 5 core volumes of the ITIL Framework, which involves:
- Service Strategy
- Service Designs
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Pre-Course Material
- Courseware Folder
- Experienced Instructor
- “I took the ITIL course with this company after finding them to be the cheapest in the market. Not only were they the cheapest, but the quality of the course was outstanding as was the trainer. I really cannot fault this company; pure class.”By Peter Tidy (15/04/2012) from Glasgow
- “Fantastic experience. I would recommend this company to anyone.”By Brian Williams (07/03/2012) from Exeter
We do not currently have a video for this topic