What is included in the course ?
Once payment has been made, we will supply you with a copy of Statistics Without Tears book, courseware folder, pre-course work (sent electronically), exams, certificate and refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
You are supplied with all the resources & materials required to attend the course
What should I do before the course ?
We strongly advise you read through the Statistics Without Tears book which we provide and also to complete all exercises which are sent through to you electronically once payment has been made
How experienced are your instructors?
Our highly experienced Six Sigma instructors have years of world class experience having implemented best practice with the use of Six Sigma methodologies in the work place
Are the exams included?
You will take the Yellow Belt exam on Day 2 and Green Belt exam on Day 5
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
Lean Six Sigma Training
This course lasts for 5 days and is fairly intensive. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will develop candidate’s knowledge and enhance their skills through a range of Green Belt tasks. This course is perfect for small, defined projects that are not quite demanding enough for the Black Belt. During this course candidates will be provided with the vital information required to pass both the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt exams.
The Benefits of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Gain an understanding of the DMAIC model (Foundation for all Six Sigma Projects)
- Be able to improve your profitability and increase quality.
- Candidates will be able to reduce defects and eliminate waste.
- Learn about the key lean tools and concepts and how to apply them to increase improvements.
- Be able to implement various ways to improve business processes.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who are interested in learning about the Green Belt and wish to gain a qualification.
- Prior to attending this course candidates will be provided with handouts which they are recommended to read.
The Course Structure
- The first two days of this course will be spent on the Yellow Belt Certification.
- The remaining 3 days will be spent on the Green Belt Certification.
The Course Outline
- Measurement Basics
- Understanding Variability
- Measuring Yield and Capability
- Selecting Measures
- Data Definition and Sources
- Measurement Process and Plan
- Implementing the Measure Plan
- Data Analysis
- Frequency Charts
- Run Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Variation and Defect Analysis
- Process Mapping & Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Value Stream Analysis
- Verifying Causes
- Cause & Effect Analysis (CNX)
- Hypotheses Analysis
- Process Vision
- Lean Principles
- FMEA Risk Analysis
- Level Scheduling SMED
- How to run events and Improvements teams
- Visual Management
- Selecting Solutions
- Theory Constraints
- Brain Storming
- Enabling Flow
- Developing Solution Options
- Implementation Planning
- Statistics Control
- Mistake Proofing
- Bar and R Charts
- Lean Six Sigma Score Cards
- Control Charts
- Simple and necessary documentation
- Process Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Key Customers
- House of Quality
- Identify and segment
- Communication Plan
- Project Charter
- Voice of the Customer
- Business Case
- Critical to Quality Requirements (CTQ)
- Verifying CTQs
- Project Plan
- Hi –level Process map
- Courseware Folder
- Pre-Course Material
- The Final Examination
- The Certificate
- Experienced Instructor
- A Range of Refreshments
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic