Is this PMP course accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide - 4th Edition Hardcopy, Courseware Folder, Experienced instructor, PMP Handbook, Examination Application Guidance, and Refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
Candidates will be supplied with all the resources and materials they will need.
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
What are the pre-requisites?
Before candidates apply for the PMP exam, they must have: A 3 year degree with 3 years of project management experience, 4,500 hours of directing and leading projects, 35 hours of project management education. OR A secondary diploma with 5 years of project management experience, 7,500 hours of directing and leading projects, 35 hours of project management education.
When will I take the exam?
Once you have obtained the required contact hours, you will need to contact PMI directly to book your exam
What is the experience of the instructor delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
Do you offer support for the course?
We are able to provide support via phone & email prior to attending, during and after the course.
Project Management Professionals
This 5-day in-depth PMP course is designed to provide candidates with all the essential skills and knowledge which is required to pass the PMP Exam. Candidates will be provided with a full 5-day overview to one of the most respected certifications in project management. Candidates will be equipped with all the essential skills and knowledge they will need to efficiently manage projects and project teams.
What is a PMP certification?
PMP which stands for Project Management Professional is a well courses intended for project managers. Passing the PMP training course will demonstrate that you have the correct skills and knowledge required to efficiently leading and directing projects without fail.
The Benefits of PMP Training
- The PMP Certification will add credits to your CV which makes you more competitive.
- PMP Training enables stronger communication with clients and vendors.
- Candidates will be able to plan ahead for high project manager demand.
- Salaries of Project Management Staff are more likely to increase with a PMP Certification than those without certification.
- Upon completion of this course, candidates will leave with expertise knowledge which will help when teaching others the tools of project management.
- Provides greater job opportunities.
- Before candidates apply for the PMP exam, they must have:
- A 3 year degree with 3 years of project management experience,
- 4,500 hours of directing and leading projects,
- 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma with 5 years of project management experience,
- 7,500 hours of directing and leading projects,
- 35 hours of project management education.
- It is recommended that individuals purchase a copy of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), Fifth Edition (ISBN 978-1935589679).
- Candidates are required to have read pages 1-63 before the course and bring the book with them each day.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Project Managers who are interesting in developing their skills whilst gaining a certification.
PMP Course Outline
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Project Management Processes.
- Process Group View.
- Project Communications Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- Professional and Social Responsibility.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide - 4th Edition Hardcopy,
- Courseware Folder,
- Experienced instructor,
- PMP Handbook,
- Examination Application Guidance,
- “I really enjoyed my experience with this company and have used them again since taking the PMP course. They are value for money and provide you with the most luxurious of locations. I would definitely recommend this training provider.”By Natalie Wells (17/04/2012) from Wales
- “The PMP course was excellent. The trainer was experienced and the price was value for money. I would use this company again in the future.”By Joshua Downs (01/06/2012) from Exeter
We do not currently have a video for this topic