What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What you provide me on the course?
Courseware Folder Exams Certificate Experienced Instructor Refreshments
Is there an exam for this course?
Yes. Candidates will sit the exam on the final day of the course.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
What is the course format?
Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam which will take place at the end of the second day.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts.
What is the experience of the instructor delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
Do you offer support for the course?
We are able to provide support via phone & email prior to attending, during and after the course.
This 2-day Scrum Master Certification course will provide individuals with information on all of the Scrum Methodology. Candidates will be provided with all of the required knowledge in order to pass the Scrum Master Certification.
The Benefits of the Scrum Master Certification:
- Gain a full understanding of how to leverage Scrum, which will increase client satisfaction and to be able to optimise value creation.
- Attendees will be able to develop knowledge on how to plan and estimate effectively.
- Upon successful completion of this course/exam, candidates will achieve a recognised certification.
- Learn the best way on how to deal with the change management which is associated with implementing Scrum within your organisation.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn more about Project Management and gain the Scrum qualification.
- Candidates will be required to study at home each evening.
- Exam lasts for one hour
- Open book exam
- 35 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 60%
- Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam which will take place at the end of the second day.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- Overview of Scrum
- Brief History of Scrum
- Process Paradigms
- Scrum Values and Attitudes
- Product backlog
- The Upcoming Knowledge Worker Revolution
- Future of Scrum and its Economic Impact
- Overview of a Scrum Project
- The Big Picture
- Process Paradigms
- Strategic View: Releases and Business Value
- Tactical View: Sprints and everyday work
- Architecture on a Scrum Project
- Responsibilities of the Scrum Developer
- The Scrum team
- Composition and cross-functionality
- Product Backlog Items (PBIs), User stories and other choices on the Product Backlog
- The Product Owner
- Sharing the vision
- Allocating Sprints
- Sprint length
- Release Planning Meetings
- Colouring the Backlog
- Sizing PBIs and estimating the product backlog
- Backlog Meetings
- Description and responsibilities
- Tracking progress: The Release Burndown
- Architecture on a Scrum project
- Sprint Goals
- Daily Scrums
- INVEST in your Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning Meetings
- The Daily Cycle
- Values, Attitudes, Spontaneous Pairing
- Open Areas, Bull Pen and other choices
- Engineering Practices
- What to expect
- Daily Duties of the Scrum Master
- Tracking Progress: The Sprint Burndown
- Task Boards
- Abnormal terminations
- Release Sprints
- Sprint Review Meetings
- Responsibilities and mindset
- The Scrum Master
- Scrum Master as team member
- The Contextual Scrum Master
- Executive Education and Support
- Enterprise Transformation
- Growing the Implementation
- Transformation Team
- Massive Introduction
- Agile PMO and the continued participation of the Transformation Team
- Patterns for Scalable and Distributed Scrum Operations
- Enterprise Scrum Benefit
- Executive Reports
- Courseware Folder
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic