What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with a copy of Statistics Without Tears book, courseware folder, pre-course work (sent electronically), exams, certificate and refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
Candidates are supplied with all the resources and materials they will need for the course.
Do you suggest I study prior to attending?
Prior to attending this course candidates will be provided with handouts which they are recommended to read.
How experienced are your instructors?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
What exams are included?
The first two days of this course will be spent on the Yellow Belt Certification. The remaining 3 days will be spent on the Green Belt Certification.
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
What is the duration of this course?
This course is 5 days long.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Six Sigma Training
This 5-day comprehensive Six Sigma Green Belt course will develop candidate’s knowledge and enhance their skills through a range of Green Belt subjects. During this course candidates will be provided with the vital information required to pass both the Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt exams.
The Benefits of the Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Gain an understanding of the DMAIC model (Foundation for all Six Sigma Projects)
- Be able to improve your profitability and increase quality.
- Candidates will be able to reduce defects and eliminate waste.
- Learn about the key tools and concepts and how to apply them to increase improvements.
- Be able to implement various ways to improve business processes.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who are interested in learning about the Green Belt and wish to gain a qualification.
- Prior to attending this course candidates will be provided with handouts which they are recommended to read.
- The first two days of this course will be spent on the Yellow Belt Certification.
- The remaining 3 days will be spent on the Green Belt Certification.
- Measurement Basics
- Understanding Variability
- Measuring Yield and Capability
- Selecting Measures
- Data Definition and Sources
- Measurement Process and Plan
- Implementing the Measure Plan
- Data Analysis
- Frequency Charts
- Run Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Variation and Defect Analysis
- Process Mapping & Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Value Stream Analysis
- Verifying Causes
- Cause & Effect Analysis (CNX)
- Hypotheses Analysis
- Process Vision
- Lean Principles
- FMEA Risk Analysis
- Level Scheduling SMED
- How to run events and Improvements teams
- Visual Management
- Selecting Solutions
- Theory Constraints
- Brain Storming
- Enabling Flow
- Developing Solution Options
- Implementation Planning
- Statistics Control
- Mistake Proofing
- Bar and R Charts
- Lean Six Sigma Score Cards
- Control Charts
- Simple and necessary documentation
- Process Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Key Customers
- House of Quality
- Identify and segment
- Communication Plan
- Project Charter
- Voice of the Customer
- Business Case
- Critical to Quality Requirements (CTQ)
- Verifying CTQs
- Project Plan
- Hi –level Process map
- Courseware Folder
- Experienced Instructor
- “This company oozes professionalism. I really could not fault them in any way. If you are interested in the six sigma course then I recommend you use this company.”By Mary Adam (21/06/2012) from Devon
- “I have just passed my six sigma qualification with this provider. I could not fault them on anything. The trainer was brilliant, the location was lovely and the cost was great.”By Ashton Turner (09/06/2012) from Aylesbury
- “I took the first part of the Six Sigma course with this training provider. Although I was worried about this course, with the use of the qualified trainer who was provided, I passed immediately and will now be going back to this company for the rest of my training in Six Sigma.”By Matthew Machin (03/02/2012) from Reading
We do not currently have a video for this topic