Please confirm if your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by The Open Group
What version of TOGAF are you delivering?
We will be delivering version 9.1
What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with a courseware folder, course materials, Complementary TOGAF® exam voucher, refreshments and certificate
Are there study materials that you can recommend?
Candidates are advised to purchase & read TOGAF® Version 9.1 'The Book'
What is the validity period of the exam voucher?
The exam voucher is valid for 12 months, once it has been issued.
What is the structure of the examination?
Part 1: 60 minute exam with a pass mark of 55% Closed book exam Part 2: 90 minute exam with a pass mark of 60% Open book exam
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
This 4-day in-depth TOGAF 9 Certified (Part 1 & 2) course will provide individuals with all the necessary knowledge and skills they will need in order to pass the Foundation and Practitioner exams. Candidates will be provided with information on all of the concepts and terminology of TOGAF 9 as well as learning how to analyse and apply knowledge.
The Benefits of the TOGAF 9 Certified (Part 1 & 2):
- Gain the essential knowledge required to be able to achieve the TOGAF 9 Certified (Part 1 and 2) Certification.
- This course offers sufficient preparation for attendees, to successfully pass the exam first-time round.
- Candidates will develop a further understanding of TOGAF 9 and Enterprise Architecture.
- Learn about the various phases included in TOGAF 9 Certified (Part 1 and 2).
- Be able to fully focus on how to make the correct decisions whilst working with TOGAF.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who work in the development of enterprise architectures.
- 60 minute exam with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
- 90 minute exam with a pass mark of 60%
- Open book exam
- The first two days will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills for the Part 1 exam.
- The next two days will be spent on Part 2 of the exam.
- The exam is booked separately, candidates will be provided with a voucher for this.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- The Architecture Repository
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Management Overview
- The Architecture Content Framework
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Architecture Governance
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Foundation Architecture
- Architecture Views & Viewpoints
- Business Scenarios
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Stakeholder Management
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- Architecture Governance
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM – Security and Iteration Levels
- The TOGAF 9.1 Components
- ADM Requirements Management
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Partitioning
- Courseware Folder
- TOGAF® Exam Voucher
- Experienced Instructor
- “This is the best company to go with if you want to pass. I passed no problem with the help of an accomplished trainer.”By Lauren Fairley (19/06/2012) from Bournemouth
- “The TOGAF course was a pleasure to take part it. I was put on the course by my company, and since my positive experience we have used this company again and again. They guarantee professional training for those who desire to further their career.”By Catherine James (09/06/2012) from Newcastle
- “I recently took the TOGAF training course which this company and found it an extremely pleasant experience. The trainer was nothing more than professional as was the customer service I received. This company will ensure you pass by providing the best trainers money can buy.”By Sally Baldwin (02/04/2012) from Manchester
We do not currently have a video for this topic