Please confirm if your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG)
What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with the official Agile Project Management Handbook v1.1 manual, courseware folder, Foundation & Practitioner exams, official APMG certificates and refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
Candidates will be supplied with all the resources and materials they will need.
Do you suggest I study prior to attending?
Prior to attending this course candidates are recommended to do a little pre-course reading.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Can I take both exams at the same time?
You will have to first pass the Foundation exam before taking the Practitioner exam. Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam which will take place on the third day. For the remainder of the course candidates will prepare for and take the Practitioner exam.
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
What is the duration of this course?
Agile Project Management Courses
This Agile Project Management course lasts four days and will help you successfully pass the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner exams. The course includes both exams and is fully accredited by APMG International.
Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner is the highest level of Agile Project Management qualification offered by APMG and provides globally-recognised evidence of expertise in managing projects using Agile methods.
The Benefits of the Agile Training:
- Preparation for the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner Examinations.
- Develop knowledge on the various agile techniques, such as user stories, modelling, time boxing, prioritising and estimating.
- Candidates will be able to lead effective & successful Agile Projects with the DSDM method.
- Be able to deliver solutions which are satisfactory to organisations.
- Successfully gain the Agile Project Management Certification.
- Attendees will be able to explore the connection between Agile, DSDM and AgilePF.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn more about Project Management and gain a qualification.
- Prior to attending this course candidates are recommended to do a little pre-course reading.
- Exam lasts for 60 minutes.
- Closed book exam.
- 60 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%.
- Exam lasts for 2 hours.
- Open book exam.
- 4 questions per paper with a pass mark of 50%.
- 15 marks per question.
Agile Course Structure
- Candidates will prepare for the Agile Foundation exam which will take place on the third day.
- For the remainder of the course candidates will prepare for and take the Practitioner exam.
Agile Course Outline
- Candidates will learn about the following:
- The basics of Agile Project Management.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- The factors that lead to success.
- How to manage an Agile project.
- Processes and Products.
- Communication in an Agile project.
- Agile lifecycles.
- Iterative development.
- Preparing for an Agile project.
- Maintaining control in an Agile project.
- Agile Planning.
- Prioritisation and Timeboxing.
- Building in quality.
- Requirements and Estimating.
- Managing risk.
- Agile PM® is a registered trade mark of dynamic systems development method ltd. All rights reserved.
- Courseware Folder.
- Agile Project Management Handbook.
- Agile Foundation & Practitioner exams.
- Experienced Instructor.
- “I would really recommend this company when taking a training course. They will beat anyone's price and provide you with the best location in which to take your course. I am glad I went with them for the Agile training course.”By James Stokes (02/05/2012) from Dorset
- “This company is professional, value for money and will ensure you pass the exam.”By Abdul Mohammad (19/04/2012) from London
We do not currently have a video for this topic