Please confirm if your course is accredited?
Our course and all materials for the course have been accredited by the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG).
What is included in the course fee?
Candidates will be supplied with the official Managing Successful Programmes manual, courseware folder, pre-course work (sent electronically), Foundation & Practitioner exams, official APMG certificates and refreshments
Can you confirm I do not need to buy additional materials?
Candidates will be supplied with all the resources and materials they will need for the course.
Do you suggest I study prior to attending?
Prior to attending this course candidates will be provided with a pre-course workbook which they will be required to complete before attending the course.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Can I take both exams at the same time?
Candidates will be required to pass the Foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner exam. Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam which will take place on the third day. For the remainder of the course candidates will prepare for and take the Practitioner exam.
When do I receive my confirmation details for my course?
Once we have successfully received payment, you will be sent via email pre-course materials, details of the course agenda, course timetable and training venue details with directions
What is the duration of this course?
This course is 5 days long.
MSP Training MSP® Foundation & Practitioner
MSP Foundation & Practitioner
The MSP® Foundation & Practitioner course lasts for 5 days and will provide you with an advanced understanding of programme management whilst helping you prepare for the Foundation and Practitioner Exam. You will learn the skills required to become confident in programme management and learn how to apply your knowledge into any sort of business whether it’s related to programme management or not.
Candidates who complete this course will have a competitive advantage in the job market and become in demand due to the skills and credentials that they possess. You will provide more value to any organisation and because of this gain the chance to earn a higher salary and position in the company.
During the MSP® course you will learn information about the MSP principles and Governance themes. You will then learn how to identify, define and manage programmes to achieve measurable benefits. The knowledge provided during the course will help you to prepare for the upcoming exams and help you achieve your goal of earning a highly recognised MSP certification.
If you receive a MSP® certification at the end of this MSP® course then you will receive the chance to improve your career in programme management and earn a higher salary.
The MSP® Foundation & Practitioner certification has no prerequisites and can be attended by anyone
What if I don’t want to pursue a career in programme management?
Our MSP courses not only teach you the knowledge required for programme management but can also help develop your personal skills as well, during the course you will learn how to improve your team communication and also increase your confidence as well. These vital skills can be used in any workplace and the MSP certification provided at the end will get you noticed by any employer.
Who should attend the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner course?
Any candidates looking to learn more about programme management or break into this particular job industry should attend this MSP® course. The qualification at the end could help you to get a vital starting role in the programme management industry. This course is also appropriate for any looking to pursue promotion or increase their programme management skills.
Any candidates attending will receive a pre-course workbook that must be completed before attending the course. This workbook will help you prepare for the course and give you a better chance of passing the exams at the end.
MSP Foundation Exam:
· Duration – 60 minutes
· This exam has 75 multiple choice questions
· The pass mark is 50%
· You will be given 5 trial questions which do not affect the total score.
MSP Practitioner Exam:
· Duration – 2 ½ hours
· This exam has 80 objective testing questions
· The pass mark is 50%
· Candidates will spend the first two days preparing for the Foundation exam
· The Foundation Exam will take place on the third day
· The rest of the days will be spent preparing for the MSP Practitioner Exam which takes place on the final day
· During the MSP Foundation and Practitioner course candidates will learn the following:
· Principles of MSP®
· Defining a Programme
· Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
· Governance Theme
· Blueprint design and delivery
· Transformational Flow Overview
· Planning and Control
· The Business Case
· Risk management and issue resolution
· Quality management
· Identifying a Programme
· Delivering the Capability
· Managing the Tranches
· Tailoring MSP® to the programme environment
· Benefit Realisation Management
· Realising the Benefits
· Closing a programme
What materials do we provide?
· Courseware Folder
· 2011 Managing Successful Programmes Manual
· Experienced Instructor
Who will be teaching us?
During the course we will provide you with an experienced instructor who knows how to provide a thoughtfully planned out course that will give you the best chance possible of passing the exams at the end. We use some of the best instructors in the industry to ensure that all of our candidates have an interactive and engaging course where they learn the skills and knowledge necessary to boost their career.
At MSP training we listen to feedback all the time and because of this our instructors continue to improve whilst providing sessions that adapt to the needs of our audience.
The benefits of completing this course
Completing the MSP Foundation and Practitioner Course will provide you with several advantages such as:
· Improved Confidence
· An increased understanding of programme management
· A highly recognised certification that can help you stand out in the job market.
· The chance to start earning a higher salary
· An opportunity to pursue a career in a new direction.
· Skills required to manage and lead a team
Who are MSP?
MSP training are a service provider that specialise on offering courses related to programme management. MSP certifications are globally recognised and will help you to pursue a promotion or possibly a change in career, if you’re looking for a career in a programme management then an MSP certification is a must have.
What do MSP provide?
At MSP we provide all of our ITIL courses at state of the art modern venues which have the equipment and facilities needed to help you pass the course. Our experienced instructors help to create carefully designed courses with instructive, detailed and engaging sessions that provide candidates with the required knowledge to pass the ITIL Foundation exam at the end.
How do we provide the courses?
Our courses at MSP can be taken by three methods which are classroom, online and onsite. All of these methods are designed to provide candidates with a flexible option that caters to them, online is our most flexible option and allows the user to study and complete the course from the comfort of their own home.
Why take courses with MSP Training?
At MSP our courses have high exam pass rates and receive positive feedback from our delegates, we constantly update our courses based on feedback and new information to ensure that we provide up to date business skills.
- Courseware Folder
- 2011 Managing Successful Programmes Manual
- Experienced Instructor
- “This company provided an excellent trainer for our course and really demonstrated their dedication to further education. This is the company to go with when thinking of taking the MSP training course.”By Neil Brown (22/03/2012) from London
- “This course was well organised and structured. The trainer was evidently experienced in this field and this really came across during the classes. I would use this company again in the future.”By Richard Nelson (06/03/2012) from Birmingham
- “I found this course extremely professional and would recommend it again to anyone who wanted to pass immediately. The price was reasonable and the trainer was fantastic.”By Joanne Gilder (02/02/2012) from Manchester
We do not currently have a video for this course