Featured Program Courses for PROFESSIONALS!
ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner course is of 5-days that covers knowledge and exam of ITIL® Foundation and ITIL® Practitioner certification collectively. In ITIL® Foundation part, the delegates will get to know about the basic concept, terminology, processes and principles used in Service Lifecycle. In ITIL® Practitioner part, the delegates will learn how to implement the fundamental concepts that are learnt in the ITIL® Foundation part.
ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner course is fully accredited by PeopleCert
Delivered by certified and experienced instructors in luxury venues
Trusted by many leading brands worldwide
Key learning points and tutor support
24*7 help and support
Find out what's included in the training programme.
Exams are provided, as part of the course. Obtaining certification is dependant on passing these exams
Delegates will get certification of completion at the end of the course.
A dedicated tutor will be at your disposal throughout the training to guide you through any issues.
There is no prerequisite for ITIL® Foundation course.
ITIL® Foundation certificate is required before attending this course.
The professionals who are working in IT sector and are involved in developing IT services in the organisation.
ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner course is a combination of ITIL® Foundation and ITIL® Practitioner course. ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner is fully accredited by PeopleCert. Our trainers are certified and experienced in their domain.
The exam will be conducted at the end of the training. The delegate has to pass the examination to get certified. The trainer will provide all the details regarding exam during the training. The exam will have the following pattern:
An Introduction: Service Management
An Overview: Service Management Lifecycle
Introduction: Service Strategy
A Summary: Service Strategy Concepts
An Introduction: Service Strategy Process
An Overview: Service Design
A Summary: Service Transition
An Introduction: Service Transition Process
An Introduction: Service Operations
Overview: Service Management
An Overview: Service management approach
An Introduction: Change Management in organisation
An Overview: Metrics and Measurements
An Introduction: Communication
|ITIL® Foundation and Practitioner||https://www.msptraining.com/training-courses/itil-and-it-service-management/itil-training/itil-foundation-and-practitioner#event2353443||Scheduled||27/08/2019||
York is a walled city in the northeast England with a population of around 153,717 according to 2011 census. It lies at the concurrence of the Foss and Ouse rivers in North Yorkshire, non-metropolitan and Ceremonial County in England. The town is considered as the county town of the historic Yorkshire County. The town served a base for two major political events in England. The town became a famous tourist destination for millions of tourists for its unique and rich heritage, notable historical attractions and also offer a range of cultural and sporting activities. The Romans founded the city in 71 AD and became the largest town and a provincial capital in Britain. The town developed as a major trading centre of wool in the Medieval Period and. By the middle ages, it became the capital of the northern ecclesiastical of the Church of England, also termed as the international Anglican Communion’s mother church.
The economy of the town was primarily based on confectionery manufacturing centre and railway-related industries. The town became a centre of the railway network in the 19th century. The focus of the economy shifted to the service sector in recent decades. The major employers of the city are health services and the University of York, and the local economy of the city is largely dependent on the tourism sector. The ‘city of York’ term represented the unitary authority area and covered the rural areas beyond the boundaries of the old city.
The oldest inhabited settlement of the town recorded between 8000 and 7000 BC was Mesolithic. The site was occupied by the tribe of Romans, known as Brigantes during the Roman conquest of Britain and the tribal area became a Roman client state. The origin of the city established in 71 AD when the Ninth Legion built a wooden military fortress on flat ground at the concurrence of the River Ouse and Foss. The fortress was occupied by the 6000 legionary soldiers and spread on an area of 50 acres land. The population of the town reduced in the post-Roman era due to occasional flooding from the Foss and Ouse rivers. York became the chief city of King Edwin of Northumbria in the 7th century. The first wooden minster church was built, and restoration of the other parts of the town took place in 627.
The town experienced revolutionary phase after the two years of Norman Conquest of England. William the Conqueror, the first Norman King of England, stopped the rebellion and built a wooden fortress and timbered castle across the Ouse River. Later on, these were demolished in 1069 and remains are visible on the banks of the Ouse River. Due to its strategic location and its closeness to the Great North Road, the town became a significant trading and cloth manufacturing centre. The first charter was granted in 1212, provided trading rights in England and Europe. The economy of the city declined in the Tudor times and many monastic houses, hospitals and institutions were closed under the Dissolution of the Monasteries. The city became a service centre in this period.
The railways arrived in the city in 1839, and it became a major railway centre by the end of 9th century. George Hudson, railway promoter was responsible for introducing the railway in the city. The engineering industry flourished with the arrival of railways in the city. The city is home to the North Eastern Railway and provided job to more than 5500 people. The two major industries emerged in 1900 are railways and confectionery. The National Railway Museum was built in the city in 1975 and brought prosperity to the city with the emergence of the tourism industry. The historic core of the city was marked as a conservation area in 1968.